From: Simon D Moser [mailto:SMOSER@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 11 May 2007 15:45
To: B.Wassermann; BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Cc: 'BPEL Designer project developer discussions.';
bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] Local PartnerLinks

Bruno,

are you aware that in org.eclipse.bpel.ui.util.BPELUtil there is a method
called getVisiblePartnerLinks() that you can pass an EObject and it would
return all PartnerLinks that are in a visibility scope of the passed
EObject (whether they are defined local or global).
If you are not happy with this, then of course you might add another Util
method ... but I somehow dont understand this fully I guess ...  I mean if
you have the scope at hand then you can get its local PL anyway - or are
you saying you want a collection of all partner links that are defined on
all scopes within the process ?

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

Websphere Integration Mail: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung Developer Development smoser@xxxxxx. GmbH Team Lead BPEL Editor com Vorsitzender des Dept. 4722, Bldg. Phone: Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter 71032-01, Room 086 +49-7031-16-43 Geschäftsführung: Herbert Websphere Solutions and 04 Kircher Services Fax: Sitz der Gesellschaft: IBM Deutschland +49-7031-16-48 Böblingen Entwicklung GmbH 90 Registergericht: Amtsgericht Schönaicherstr. 220, D – Stuttgart, HRB 243294 71032 Boeblingen

Bruno Wassermann <B.Wassermann@cs. ucl.ac.uk> To Sent by: "'BPEL Designer project developer bpel-dev-bounces@ discussions.'" eclipse.org <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> cc 05/11/2007 05:36 Subject PM [bpel-dev] Local PartnerLinks Please respond to "B.Wassermann" <B.Wassermann@cs. ucl.ac.uk>; Please respond to "BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@eclipse .org>

Hi,

I would like to add a little method to BPELUtils that returns a list of all
partnerLinks defined on Scope containers. This will be helpful for the
generation of ActiveBPEL deployment descriptors.

If you don't want me to, please shout now, otherwise I'll add this method
soonish.

-- Bruno

P.S.: Vitaly, welcome to BPEL Designer!
Bruno Wassermann

Research Student

University College London      Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 0369 (Direct Dial)
Dept. of Computer Science      Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT                http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Wassermann
United Kingdom