Re: [bpel-dev] Validator and XPath (Jaxen)

I've checked the code in, but there is a little mix up that I have caused by not following the protocol ...

Since then, I've exchanged some e-mails with Bjorn and made sure our projects shows that it is in the incubation stage. It will then be given a quicker turn around with respect to permissions.

We will not be able to do an M3 build until this gets settled ...

-m

Michal Chmielewski wrote:
I am about to check-in the validator code and wanted to ask a couple of questions.

1) I have used the Jaxen XPath library to parse XPath code and validate the expressions. That's an external library, how best to check it in ? As binary .jar ? I am sure there is an Eclipse Protocol to follow here ...

2) I actually modified that library a bit to include source point offsets so that I can position the markers correctly. How best to capture that ?

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top