[bpel-dev] RE: org.eclipse.bpel.runtimes

Hi Bruno,

Can you give us a quick overview of this component and what its intended functionality is? Is this to support Jboss only, or is it a generic framework? We (Sybase) intend to provide a similar framework and support for the Apache Ode project (still in its infancy) so we'd like to know how this will fit in with the existing BPEL Designer runtime framework once it becomes a bit more mature.

Thanks!
Bob

Back to the top