Re: [bpel-dev] Call For Vote: Commit rights for Simon Moser

+1

             James
             Moody/Ottawa/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             bpel-dev-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org               Simon D Moser <SMOSER@xxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [bpel-dev] Call For Vote: Commit
             21/08/2006 02:18          rights for Simon Moser
             PM

             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

BPEL Commiters:

I'd like to nominate Simon Moser as a committer on the BPEL Designer
project.

Simon has worked for many years on workflow technology in IBM, from FDL and
FDML to BPEL. I've personally worked with for a number of years and know
him to be a very competent and professional person. His knowledge of BPEL
as well as his participation in the OASIS BPEL TC make him well-suited to
this project.

Simon is also very much up to speed on this particular project, and
although his previous role did not present him with the opportunity to
participate, he is now in the position to do so.

As mentioned in a previous email, I propose that Simon take over my role as
co-lead of this project (subject to the vote passing, of course <g>).

Please reply with +1 (yes), -1 (no) or 0 (abstain).

bpel-dev mailing list
bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx