Re: [bpel-dev] Call For Vote: Commit rights for Simon Moser

+1

James Moody/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/21/2006 02:18 PM

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Simon D Moser <SMOSER@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[bpel-dev] Call For Vote: Commit rights for Simon Moser

BPEL Commiters:

I'd like to nominate Simon Moser as a committer on the BPEL Designer project.

Simon has worked for many years on workflow technology in IBM, from FDL and FDML to BPEL. I've personally worked with for a number of years and know him to be a very competent and professional person. His knowledge of BPEL as well as his participation in the OASIS BPEL TC make him well-suited to this project.

Simon is also very much up to speed on this particular project, and although his previous role did not present him with the opportunity to participate, he is now in the position to do so.

As mentioned in a previous email, I propose that Simon take over my role as co-lead of this project (subject to the vote passing, of course <g>).

Please reply with +1 (yes), -1 (no) or 0 (abstain).

james