[bpel-dev] Co-lead announcement

Hi all,

Due to a new role that I've taken on at IBM, I will not be available for participation in the BPEL Designer project.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce Simon Moser. He's worked with IBM for a number of years, many of them on BPEL (and on other workflow languages prior to that). He's also been active recently as part of IBM's participation in the OASIS BPEL TC. Simon will be taking over my co-lead responsibilities. He and I have spent quite some time together recently going over the issues, status, and plans for the project, and I believe he's firmly up to speed on them. Over the next little while we'll go through the Eclipse process and mechanics to bring Simon on board officially.

Simon, welcome to the project!

james

[CC:: BPEL Newsgroup]

Back to the top