[bpel-dev] org.eclipse.bpel.runtimes

Hi,

I think it would be worthwhile to get the runtimes plug-in into cvs now. It
is not complete yet, but should provide enough to allow third-party runtime
providers to get started and provide feedback.

I have started working on exercising the plug-in by integrating ActiveBPEL,
but will have to delay this to work on yet another interim release.

Once the plug-in is in cvs, I will make the ActiveBPEL integration code that
exists so far available on our (OMII-BPEL) web site to show how the runtimes
plug-in could be used.

How do we get the runtimes plug-in into cvs? Are there any instructions
somewhere?

Thanks,

-- Bruno

What it does:
- BPEL project creation wizard (minus suitable icons)
- recognise bpel files as server framework modules
- deployable adapters to add bpel modules to 'add/remove' wizard for
publishing to suitable runtime

What it doesn't yet do:
- recognise BPEL projects as modules
- GenericBPELPublisher does not yet provide any utility methods (store
deployment archive locally, add validation status to problems view, etc.)

Bruno Wassermann

Research Fellow

University College London      Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 0369 (Direct Dial)
Dept. of Computer Science      Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT                http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Wassermann
United Kingdom