[bpel-dev] BPEL Designer status and roadmap

Can someone shed some light as to the current state of the project in
regards to the posted build plan which has M6 available in October. We are
starting to evaluate the designer functionallity as compared to our own
designer. We wish to avoid redundants efforts, and may decide to support
the eclipse effort for future work.
So if someone could update the build plans and state where in this cycly we
are, it would help up understand what direction we should take.

thanks
-Bill

Back to the top