[bpel-dev] Adding

Hi,

first of all thanks to James Moody for his support on understanding the
extension mechanism.

I have a rather bigger problem now:

Adding custom activities to the process works fine, but i have as of now
not been able to add anything _outside_ of the BPEL process. By
_outside_ i mean inside the diagramm view but not in the process itself.
I played around with different implementations of EClass but i cannot
"drop" these outside the process (the mouse cursor stays in the "void"
mode).

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Or is this even impossible
to do by way of using extension points?

Regards,
Andreas

Back to the top