Re: [bpel-dev] Build-time trouble - QName

Edward stumbled on this a couple of days ago too. I just checked my sources against CVS and there is no plugin.xml that I changed here and is uncommitted.

Bruno Wassermann wrote:
Hi,

I just checked out the latest version from cvs and came across a problem
with BPELProxyURI. There were compile-time errors complaining about there
not being a QName constructor with 3 Strings as used by this class.
I don't know whether anyone is experiencing this problem or whether it is
just my installation, but just in case...

To resolve this, I changed the order of dependencies in plugin.xml so that
org.apache.xerces (has the version of QName with 3-string constructor) comes
before org.wsdl4j (doesn't have 3 version constructor for its QName). Both
QNames have the same namespace.
Hope this is useful.

-- Bruno