[bpel-dev] Type browser added.

I have checked in the type browser which is available when you browse for variable types (so define a variable and try navigating to it's type).

Currently, the type browser will look in either (1) imports, (2) your project, or (3) your workspace to find types (by types I mean just XSD files). I thought that perhaps using the XML catalog or some other URL start point you could also extend the browsing capability to ... well anything. But for now, that is not there. Perhaps some more input from whomever has some input :-)

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMST, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top