Re: [bpel-dev] wsdl.ecore does not exist in org.eclipse.bpel.model?

Hi,

I've always had problems with EMF and dependencies between ecore/genmodels. The key here is that when I reloaded the bpel ecore last, I had the wsdl model loaded in my workspace. In its source folder (which is named src-wsdl) is a model folder, containing the ecore. Try setting it up the same way and see if it works for you. You might also see the same issue with XSD and Ecore itself, as I think I had all three of them loaded. There doesn't seem to be a good generic way to tell EMF "It's in my workspace, you find it!" in this case, although my understanding of EMF in this regard may be lacking.

Hope this helps.

james

bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/05/2006 09:50:34 PM:

> Hello, Guys.
> I've checked out the latest Bpel Designer project from CVS, and has
> trouble openning those ecore and genmodel files in
> org.eclipse.bpel.model. They complained "Resource
> /org.eclipse.wst.wsdl/src-wsdl/model/wsdl.ecore does not exist". Is it
> supposed to be like this?

Back to the top