Re: [bpel-dev] Status of Extension Point mechanism?

Hi Andreas,

I've made a sample plug-in that demonstrates the palette in action.

It demonstrates three palette additions:
1. An addition to an existing group. (The group names are static, and are in BPELEditor.createBPELPaletteEntries()).
2. An addition to the root palette (just don't specify a category name)
3. An addition to a new group. Bug: the new group will always lack a name. This should be an easy bug fix.

I've verified that this plug-in works in my workspace. Hopefully this will help. Take a close look at the entry as well as the factory (which is simple and bogus in my example but enough to give the general idea).

If you have any questions about this please let me know.

james