Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL deployment to JBI

Bruno would be the man hit up for this information.

-m

Philip Dodds wrote:
Hi,

I recently picked up working on some eclipse extensions for the Apache Servicemix project (I did them a while ago but time was a little pressed recently!)

Anyway I was wondering if there was a good starting place for documentation as I would like to try and get the BPEL eclipse project capable of deploying into the BPEL service engine within ServiceMix.

Thanks in advance :)