Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] NullPointerException atExecutorManager.java 274

Found the solution: It was my classpath.

I had too much stuff in my class path. In the past I'd had problems with initialization of the HTMLEmitter when I had my classpath built wrong. In the end, it was the same issue here disguised as a NullPointerException.

I was using a script to dynamically build my classpath and all the jars under the plugins directory were being appended to the classpath. Once I removed those jars and only kept the jars in ReportEngine/lib , my problems were solved.