Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] NullPointerException atExecutorManager.java 274

Thanks for the reply Wei.

To my knowledge, I haven't created any sort of extended item. Checking my .rptdesign files, there isn't anything in any called "reportItem".

Also, the reports render fine in other envs using BIRT RE 2.2.1. We have somewhere around 400 reports, all of them working in our webcontainer when our webapp is deployed as a war file.  When I deploy the webapp in a directory ( basically the expanded war file ) I see this error.

Could this be caused by a bad classpath?