[birt-pmc] DRAFT: BIRT 2.1 Release Review Slides for Callisto Review

Title: DRAFT: BIRT 2.1 Release Review Slides for Callisto Review

BIRT PMC,

As discussed at Monday's PMC meeting, here are the draft slides for BIRT 2.1 that will be incorporated into the Callisto Release Review.

You should note that this is following a very specific template that Bjorn developed. I've included the template slides for your reference at the back of this set of slides. These will obviously be deleted.

As you will see I am waiting on some content, but let me know if you have any initial feedback. You should also note that the link to the project log does not work yet.

I will also be developing a full set of BIRT 2.1 Release Review slides, but I do not have those done yet.

Paul.

<<Eclipse BIRT Project 2_1 Release Review - Abridged 2006-05-16.ppt>>