[birt-pmc] No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

Title: No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

PMC,

Both Wenfeng and I are out of the office on Monday and cannot make the PMC meeting.

Thursday and Friday are candidate alternate dates next week (although my schedule is pretty full for both those days), but maybe we should just skip next week and meet on the 8th as usual.

My preference would be for the 8th. Let me know what you prefer.

Regards,

Paul.

Back to the top