[birt-news] computed field based on another dataset

I have to represent the values of a dataset field in percentage. For calculating the percentage i get the total from another dataset.

This worked fine when i used nested queries to represent the data in a table. Now i need to represent the same data in a pie chart.
I would like to set the percent value in the computed column of the dataset. My assumption is that i have to use _javascript_ to do this. I have not used any _javascript_ code so far.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this one.

Chandrika

Back to the top