Re: [birt-dev] Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Dear Rezan Kedik,

After looking at your suvey, it seems to me that your survey is more of a disguised market analysis in the Open Source ERP environment. Using Eclipse mailing lists for this is understandable, but it is an abuse.

>From my point of view, I would like to ask you to get an OK from the management of Eclipse and if they agree, ask again in an appropriate specialized mailing list.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Rezan Kedik
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. April 2021 16:02
An: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [birt-dev] Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Dear Sir or Madame

now i'm subscribed the mailing list for the BIRT-Project. Hope I'm right now.

As part of my bachelor's thesis, I am conducting a survey on the topic
of "Diffusion rate of OS business software with a focus on BI software".

For this reason I wanted to ask if you could take 2 minutes of your
time and be willing to do a quick survey online.
I would ask you to start the survey based on the software "Birt Rport
Designer".
You can conduct the survey under the following link :
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/N9U6N1H2E8O5K1J1Q

I would be very grateful to you.

I would be also very grateful if you received a confirmation of
receipt of this email.

With best regards
(Ms)
Rezan Kedik