[birt-dev] Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Dear Sir or Madame

now i'm subscribed the mailing list for the BIRT-Project. Hope I'm right now.

As part of my bachelor's thesis, I am conducting a survey on the topic
of "Diffusion rate of OS business software with a focus on BI software".

For this reason I wanted to ask if you could take 2 minutes of your
time and be willing to do a quick survey online.
I would ask you to start the survey based on the software "Birt Rport
Designer".
You can conduct the survey under the following link :
https://www.survio.com/survey/d/N9U6N1H2E8O5K1J1Q

I would be very grateful to you.

I would be also very grateful if you received a confirmation of
receipt of this email.

With best regards
(Ms)
Rezan Kedik