Re: [birt-dev] What is the current state?

Hi Wim,

    We have a stable build. This is the most important asset for the next release (June 16).

+1

    Alexander Fedorov and Alexander Lehman are working on tests. Please join them.

I'm trying to support them with comments on issues #588 and #628.

I also had a brief look at the test failure "DocArchiveLockManagerTest.testThread". I don't see where in the test code the directory "utest" is created. If nowhere, that would be a good reason for a failure of course, but it's more likely that I just overlooked something.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the CI test results on my local machine (instead I get these NLS specific failures), so I don't know how to help more on this topic at the moment.

    The PR's have not been accepted because the tests are failing for that PR's. It's up to the contributor to say if the test is related to the change or not. If it is not I have no issue accepting it. Please indicate this on the PR.

For my PRs, I'll do.

    In this stage, I favor releng work above new functionality (e.g. make sure that all the tests are green again)

+1

... and fix issues which are immediately visible to the end-users like issue #629 (with a one-liner fix in ColumnDragTracker.java contained in PR #630).

Henning

Back to the top