Re: [birt-dev] What is the current state?

Hi Henning,

We have a stable build. This is the most important asset for the next release (June 16). I am working on creating consumable artifacts so that we can rejoin the release train at some point.

I'm also working on moving the system to JDK11.

Alexander Fedorov and Alexander Lehman are working on tests. Please join them.

The PR's have not been accepted because the tests are failing for that PR's. It's up to the contributor to say if the test is related to the change or not. If it is not I have no issue accepting it. Please indicate this on the PR.

In this stage, I favor releng work above new functionality (e.g. make sure that all the tests are green again)

Regarding the new web site, I think it's more important to have the new
one online with a working wiki. Then the community (though the active
part of it seems small at the moment) can help to improve it.

Christophe is working on this, we have a whole thread about this topic.

Cheers,

Wim