Re: [birt-dev] New BIRT Logo

Contest:
Business Intelligence Reporting Tool is very specific and contains all the keywords a designer needs. I'm not too worried that designers can't understand what we do.

However, I'd rather keep it in our own hands if possible.

Christophe's logo:

I think it's a good start but it needs some work:

image.png

* I like the graphic, it is suited for icons and stuff
* The letters are a bit wobbly (see the box I drew)
* The font... Meh..
* Why is the i lower case and red, why are the other letters green? What is the idea?
* What is the link to Eclipse? Maybe we can use the colors or do something with the logo

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top