Re: [birt-dev] Creating a new release

Hrm... the project _is_ old...

I still have access to the download server. What specifically do we need to torch?

We should probably remove all of the PHP running there and leave the builds themselves. Directory browsing (e.g.) should make everything nice and discoverable, and low maintenance. Does that work?

Right now, the "downloads" link on the PMI page points in there. Are there other pointers that we need to fix?

Wayne