Re: [birt-dev] Creating a new release

I think that 4.20 would be the better option.

My rationale, Eclipse 4.8 is the known last good build. It seems like there have been some fits and starts versions of 4.9 out there, so I would like to avoid confusion on that.

This is also a significant jump in the sense that we are re-joining the Eclipse community.

So that's my .02.

Scott