From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dhinesh M (RBEI/EMT2)
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:27 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Performance Issue

Hi Folks,

Have a good day…..

I am a BIRT developer and using the version 3.5.

As part of my testing, I was generating the report which had 40,000 rows in the dataset. While BIRT was trying to create the report, it throwed "Heap Space: Out of memory error" and the execution was stopped.

My machine details are 1.5GB RAM and 40GB HDD, P4-3.0.0Ghz.

Due to this problem, I was not able to generate the reports.

Could any one of you pls give me a useful suggesstion to improve the performance and generate the reports with ease.

Best Regards,

Dhinesh.M

Back to the top