[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[birt-dev] Memory usage ballons.
- From: Fats Dominoe <intjbrah@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:10:36 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=H5HQORYPiPH4HqHkmaHsbz1JfAKBt4UnY8mwYCnT2sc=; b=Rd0mkxB4I3lAWNRsw+dswd2gWlbescZBoGhihn1ArrRMoVOpGEfwe7lnK8kCMigsCf fJZFYnydJ036qdUy1ktJPxhwtAvQ22YsgCi/zrb5KFMEomvo5u5JdcfwQaz6nuri/Z/h gm/KVwBhB5hv1ltEhu/ToR+A7q1XKcY85M6F4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=cOr//LQRzLLOSUXtz90TkM92wUjXiC0Hm1gaSh3/l95AGwkydC69uJz619zhE2LUfR tZDjFKZ3mHB0LtEk8XKcDwrClqMw1osuSbSN7F0dYEv9cRrlDUg1j3OVUeNa7nQtyiqo YeNQ4pnbM40JJeSsmEqca2N9Mzleg/2KOo20M=
Hello all, I've been looking through bugzilla and the mail archives
but could not find a clear answer to my problem. One of our developers
few months back installed 2.5.0 and migrated all our BIRT reports to
this version. Everything else on the server stayed the same. Ever
since installing this newer version of BIRT memory seems to ballon up,
within few days, to 100% and tomcat will stop working.
Memory usage is at 50% right now, we have 4G on this machine, but will
ballon up to 100% percent within a few days. Can't figure out what
would cause memory consumption to be so high besides perhaps memory
not being freed after use.
Anyone on here come across a similar problem? All replies are greatly
My tomcat -Xms256m -Xmx768m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m flags just in case
they have some impact to memory consumption.