[birt-dev] Dynamic Connection Profiles in 2.2M6

Does Dynamic Connection Profiles allow me to set a properties file on my runtime server and if I create a report that uses the same datasource name provided in the properties file, use that properties file to connect to the database when I copy that report to my RT server? I can't find any information on this besides http:// www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/project/notable2.2M6.php#jump_7. I've created a Data Source off a profile but it hard codes the connection string into the report.

Any help would be appreciated,
Jared Blitzstein

Back to the top