[birt-dev] Best way to wrap the example BIRT web application

The BIRT web application that comes with the runtime download is 90% what I need out of the box, but I need to add a few features to it like upload reports and parse datasources. I've already written these in the past and I just exploded the war, added in my struts actions and stuff, edited a few jsps, then war'd it back up. It works but it's a nightmare to upgrade when a new version of BIRT releases. Can anyone suggest a better way to wrap the birt.war? Editing the jsp's isn't 100% necessary, but I want to make everything available from http://myserver/birt

Thank you,
Jared

Back to the top