[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 144179 Use the stored procedure "counterInt1(?)" will cause an exception

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 144179 Use the stored procedure "counterInt1(?)" will cause an exception

79

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Fix bugzilla bug 1441
79 Use the stored procedure "counterInt1(?)" will cause an exception

This bug caused by no result set returned by stored procedure. But in DTE, we create a dummy result set and then set it into the dataset Design. But this dummy resultset doesnot contain any column. So in the dataset designs validation, the error message will be thrown out. So in this case, if the column getting from resultset is null, we should set resultset property with null value.

- Tests Description:
I Feature

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ui/editors/SQLDataSetEditorPage.java
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/CallStatement.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top