RE: [birt-dev] Vote to accept a new Commiter : Jiaying Liu

Yes, I agree to accept Jiaying Liu as a committer to the BIRT project.

-Wei Yan

-----Original Message-----
From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yu Li
Sent:
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:20 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Vote to accept a new Commiter : Jiaying Liu

Dear BIRT project committers,
This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer Jiaying Liu for the BIRT project. Jiaying Liu is willing to contribute to the BIRT project. She has already been actively involved by doing the Model component feature implementations. Jiaying will be working with the BIRT Committers on the Model part.

Please reply to this mailing list,
either
"Yes, I agree to accept Jiaying Liu as a committer to the BIRT project",
or
"No, I do not agree to accept Jiaying Liu as a committer to the BIRT project"

Thanks,

-Ivy

Back to the top