[birt-charting-dev] Problems with two series definitions and stacked area charts

Hello,

I have a problem with multiple series definitions for the Y-axis (in SWT if this matters). The chart should display four data series, series 1-3 should be stacked area charts and 4 not stacked. The display order should be 4, 1, 2, 3 (from the background to the foreground, values in 4 are always larger than the stacked ones for 1-3). Currently I have two series definitions, the first one with series 4 and the second one with series 1-3. As long a I do not stack any series everything works fine but as soon as adding setStacked(true) for the series 1- 3 two problems occur. First, the maximum calculation for the Y-axis does not work anymore, the stacked series 1-4 are visible but the vlaues of series 4 are drawn outside of the charting area. The second problem is that the coloring and the legend do not match. The legend is fine (and the same as in the unstacked case), but in the chart the series 2-4 are stacked and series 1 is in the not stacked and also the colors are mixed up.

Thanks for your help,
hanno

PNG image

PNG image