[birt-charting-dev] Script Engine Error when creating chart

I'm currently using Eclipse 3.3 with BIRT 2.2 The application is a RCP app
and all the reports work great. However I am trying to add some charts to
the existing reports and when I try to use the existing Script Database I
get the following error.

"A Birt Exception occured: Script Engine Error: Java Class has no public
instance field or method named"

Attached is a pic of the error I get.

Any insight into this error is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Here is a pic of the error

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6907/birterror.jpg