Can we maybe ask Ed Merks to get involved in the build?

What he did for birt, mylyn and window builder is wonderful.

Cheers, Wim

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023, 15:12 Claes Rosell <claes.rosell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you.

I am on vacation now but will begin the work to get the Babel Plugins functional again as soon as I am back.

Best regards
Claes Rosell

Från: babel-dev <babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> för Gerald Mitchell via babel-dev <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Skickat: den 26 juni 2023 14:59
Till: Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopia: Gerald Mitchell <Gerald.Mitchell@xxxxxxx>
Ämne: Re: [babel-dev] Contribute to Babel Plugins

I do approve Denis, yes please kick off the process.

Hi Claes,

Thank you for submitting for the plugin updates. I haven’t approved yet simply because I was sick and then unavailable, and now making up for my day job: I hope to be able to test and review after this week (over Independence Day holiday in US)

I am working on the server builds to fit with the new Eclipse storage (git) and make the contents of the language files more accessible by utilizing git more.  I have a Jenkins build but the build process takes too long right now to be practical: right now “daily” builds can take more than a day, and the process works on full source jars rather than changed files in a release for each project, leading to a lot of unneeded overhead.

I will be putting out a build for 03/2023 and 06/2023 in July that I build manually using the old method, but then switch over before 09/2023 and try to align with SimRel for drivers from that point.

Regards,

Gerald Mitchell

gerald.mitchell@xxxxxxx

IBM