Re: [babel-dev] Build configuration for babel plugins

2012/12/7 Stefan Strobl <stefan.strobl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi

Matthias, first of, thanks a lot for the pointers. Having a project to "steal" most of the setup from really makes this job quite a bit easier. Btw: I spent most of my time figuring out how to produce a suitable category.xml file. From what I understand, and I learnt today that I still understand very little ;), this basically does all the steps that Denis described in his previous post (creating a p2 repo, etc..)

I got around to playing with the eclipse-signing-maven-plugin today and I think, I have a working version locally. I'm going to let Martin review my changes and wait for the answers to my question below before pushing to the babel repo though.

@Denis, Matthias: it seems that egit copies the repository directly to the downloads section (/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/...), correct?

we do that for the nightly builds, for release builds I let Hudson generate and sign the build and copy the result manually to
the public site using ssh shell to access build.eclipse.org.

--
Matthias

Back to the top