[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [babel-dev] Message Editor Development Activity
- From: Ryan Dunn <oryandunn.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:36:30 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jxg3uvyXUqI1jU4J3UlYYzb94PHmsZa8FdOS2JLqzPY=; b=IjG6GYAVC/GPzMqLbTg+cqubPmOmaw+L34fy5RG6E1Gu9SfaaXjcl0YyQwJyu0Rxjh 3t2IO5jPDSlCcTzs5ZEwYQL/02HIZIb0S7o/12UwFmPlBo3V4ui2Id9IwTYCQarDljNv 51jfjY5Kj7MCA2F+HuS4gdXcgZJVnRWnMBRqc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=TU2mY/RSIjHF0BsziDvrZ4fO/q+0GYRk61SZUWJsHYk7j/1hUtHO9w7tQd1jYqaTKp e89RuFJVSthpO1ri1qxFr9gowOMZC54xDj/ou480kS3KAI8KO/bX5x89/3ojv1k9fO7q hBq7iFi62Okw/SjeSZ7CZDUoBzP7ghgwhUVaw=
Good to see that you are still around, even if not commiting updates.
Sounds good that someone is going to be working on the editor. I was
going to try to implement a couple changes, convert the properties
editor to a form based editor with collapsible sections, and also
implement a second tab in the editor that mimics the localization
editor, but for a single resource bundle family. I'd also like to add
import for a resource bundle, so you can export to CSV to pass on to a
translator, then be able to import their translations back in when
they are done.
Any ideas of what changes/fixes Christoph plans on implementing?
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Pascal Essiembre
> Hello Ryan,
> I am no longer active at the moment, you are correct, even if I would really
> like to find the time to do a "come back". I recently got word from a
> certain Christoph W. asking if he could contribute to the Babel Message
> Editor. He would like to start contributing after the holidays if possible.
> Hopefully we should see some traction again as a result, I will keep you
> posted once I hear back from Christoph.
> Pascal Essiembre
> -----Original Message-----
> From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Ryan Dunn
> Sent: December-15-10 5:39 PM
> To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [babel-dev] Message Editor Development Activity
> I posted this question on the forum, but I think the people best able to
> answer are signed up to this list. Are the Message Editor and other Babel
> plug-ins dead projects now? It looks like the last commit to the
> org.eclipse.babel.editor plug-in was back in Oct 09. Are either Nigel or
> Pascal still active on the Babel project? And the Babel page mentions a
> weekly status call, but the log doesn't list anything newer than Feb 09.
> Also looks like there is a pile of bugs that haven't been assigned to anyone
> I've got a couple bugs but also some suggestions for enhancements to the
> editor. It'd also be nice to have an update site, which it looks like Nigel
> attempted to setup at one point (was that effort ever completed?).
> babel-dev mailing list
> babel-dev mailing list