[babel-dev] Message Editor Development Activity

I posted this question on the forum, but I think the people best able
to answer are signed up to this list.  Are the Message Editor and
other Babel plug-ins dead projects now?  It looks like the last commit
to the org.eclipse.babel.editor plug-in was back in Oct 09.  Are
either Nigel or Pascal still active on the Babel project?  And the
Babel page mentions a weekly status call, but the log doesn't list
anything newer than Feb 09.  Also looks like there is a pile of bugs
that haven't been assigned to anyone yet.

I've got a couple bugs but also some suggestions for enhancements to
the editor.  It'd also be nice to have an update site, which it looks
like Nigel attempted to setup at one point (was that effort ever
completed?).

Ryan

Back to the top