[babel-dev] Making Babel configurable ; PHPSpec ; big commits in the pipe

Hi everyone,

I opened this bug to make Babel consumable by other organizations.

We had an initial discussion about it and we kind of agreed on going for an extension API a la Wordpress.

At the same time, it came to my attention that we were not testing Babel enough. I played with PHPSpec a little, liked it, and documented the extension API with it.

I added a patch to the bug mentioned above. Try applying the patch, then run "phpspec AddonsHtmlFunctionsLoadingSpec.php" (you need to be in its folder).

You might need to install PHPSpec prior to that. I encourage you to try it out. When running the utility, it outputs some cool stuff:

?>phpspec AddonsHtmlFunctionsLoadingSpec.php -s --reporter=console
..

Finished in 0.0113627910614 seconds

addons html functions loading
  -should have added a hook for image root
  -should provide a way to validate the url of a map file

2 examples, 0 failures

If you want to know more, feel free to ask and look at the PHPSpec manual.

Thanks,

Antoine

Back to the top