[babel-dev] Plan

Hi all,

I would like to talk of the plan tonight and discuss adding an item I documented through Bugzilla with the bug 257902: Make the babel server consumable by other organisations.

Denis, Gabe, please take a look at 257902 dependent bugs, we'd need to discuss how to make the server more flexible on some points. I am interested into knowing if you are interested by those bugs, or if you really just want to make the server work for eclipse.org

I also think we should start working on the plan by adding the keyword plan to items that would make sense to put on a roadmap. The EMF project has a script to turn a Bugzilla query into a web page that presents all the items with such a keyword.

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog