[babel-dev] Status update

Thanks for the status update, Kit.

- new language pack download site status

The language packs that are built from the live server are published here:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/

Before linking to that, we need to do two things:
1. Put the Eclipse.org banner at the top of the page
2. Use the mirrors.  Instead of linking to:
    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/BabelLanguagePack-datatools-en_AA_3.3.0.v20081026043401.zip

we need to link to the Find a Mirror script:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/BabelLanguagePack-datatools-en_AA_3.3.0.v20081026043401.zip

Kit, can you open a bug so that we can track progress?

- translation sync up script status
It's still running  :)    It's down to Dutch (language #18) with 14 languages to go.  Fortunately it's not affecting server performance too much, so I have no problems with this running.

- map file processing job status (to pick up WTP 2.0 map files)
I've re-enabled the job.  It runs daily at 21:36 ET.

- Babel language pack build (Denis to talk to Kim?)
I haven't spoken to Kim yet...

- I will be out of town next week. Can anyone host the meeting? If not, we may have to can the next meeting.
I will host next week's meeting.  I'll post the call-in info Monday morning (ET).

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Register now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20

Back to the top