[babel-dev] conference call problem this week... again

I'm very sorry about the conference call problem this week... again.

Let's just conduct a quick status check for a few items:
- new language pack download site status
- translation sync up script status
- map file processing job status (to pick up WTP 2.0 map files)
- Babel language pack build (Denis to talk to Kim?)
- release plane draft (no update from Kit)
- I will be out of town next week. Can anyone host the meeting? If not, we may have to can the next meeting.

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top