Re: [babel-dev] Thoughts on Babel for Galileo

Hi Kit, apparently Ed recommended to at least add it to the wiki, I would send an email to the council as well.

Actually Ed said it was something worth bringing up on the cross project mailing list.

There is also another issue worth discussing:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=191&group=eclipse.technology.babel#191

Make sure all projects have a SR1 version published for Babel.

Cheers,

Antoine