Re: [babel-dev] Thoughts on Babel for Galileo

Antoine,

I will bring this topic up to the planning council. I just have to figure out the correct process. Do I send an e-mail to the planning council? Or, just add a topic to the meeting agenda wiki? Anyone has any idea?

Regards,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

"Antoine Toulme" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/08/2008 10:35 AM

Please respond to
antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Thoughts on Babel for Galileo

Hi everyone,

I would like to draw attention to Babel for the Galileo release.

I initiated a discussion on both babel and foundation newsgroup:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=198&group=eclipse.technology.babel#198

The outcome of this discussion is that the Babel project should consider intervene during the next planning council:

I see.  This is totally cool! I'd suggest adding this to the planning council wiki's agenda for their face-to-face meeting (which unfortunately I can't attend).

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Oct_27_2008

I expect many people would advocate  and support required externalization testing...

Kit, would you be OK with stepping up and discuss this matter with the planning council ?

Cheers,

Antoine

--

http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog