Re: [babel-dev] Monday's call

We don't mind if you could entertain us with a Barry White song :-)

My workload is relatively lighter recently (not by much :-). I started reviewing the old bugs last week. I will adjust the priority for the bugs if I see the need. You and other committers please feel free to do the same.

I really want to see the pseudo translation language pack to work. I will spend some time on that.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/16/2008 10:21 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Monday's call

Team,

My apologies for missing Monday's call.  I was sick with a cold and
didn't want to bless the call with my Barry White voice.

I have read the call minutes at
http://www.eclipse.org/babel/development/calls/ .

Although I was a bit inactive with Babel in this quarter, I will be
contributing a bit more to the project in the next quarter.  Kit, in
preparation for Q3 I think it would be a good exercise to do a bit of
bug triage and adjust the Priority for bugs you feel are more/less
important.

Thanks,

Denis

--