[babel-dev] Previous translations for new versions

Hi all,

I am wondering if I did something wrong.
I created initially a first version of the BPMN modeler on the Babel server, then a second one for Ganymede, and a third one recently for our 1.1 stream.

I see that every time I create a new version the translations for the previous versions are not ported to it, while most of them would still be accurate. If you take for example the 0.8 version, it was translated up to 30%. Looking at 1.1, it's only translated to 3%.

Do I need to take steps for some translations to be ported to newer versions ?

Please let me know what should be the appropriate path.

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog