Re: [babel-dev] Re: Home for translation tools?

If that's the case, I'm happy to have the contribution live at Babel.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:01:27
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Re: Home for translation tools?

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
> In the future, I would like to see a more collaboration if possible.
Chris, can you please explain what that sentence means?  From what I can
see, this entire thread was less than 24 hours old by the time you've
written this.  I've read through the email thread (as best I can from
being away for the last few days) and I saw plenty of collaboration,
despite both principals admitting to having time constraints.

Babel will gladly accept Stefan's contribution if you wish to change
your mind. Should that be the case, before nominating him as a
committer, it would be good to know if Stefan can commit a *bit* of time
in maintaining/advancing his contribution.

Chris, please confirm.

Denis

--
Denis Roy