[babel-dev] Re: Language Pack bug

Denis, I tested all the areas that I've seen problem characters (escaped quotes, escaped line breaks, etc). They all look fine. I also tested the PDE editor in a few languages. No more exceptions. This is one big step towards polished language packs. Thanks for the great job!

Overall, the commonly used strings (like all the pulldown menus and all the strings in the preference dialog) from the Eclipse SDK project is pretty complete. We only have a few new strings introduced in Europa and Ganymede here and there. We just need all the contributors to help fill all the translation gaps, we should be able to have some consumable language packs for the Eclipse SDK project very soon.

Let's Babel!

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top