Re: [babel-dev] Today's call topics

That's a great idea!

I'm starting to collect a list of "critical bugs for Ganymede". Here is what I have so far:
235132 - translations in some language packs do not show up because of extra folder name in language packs
217183 - Generate translated plug-ins for multiple project versions
222660 - Problem with opening plugin.xml editor
235022 - Unhandled event loop exception - Dependency Tab (dup of 222660?)
221970 - need a way to mark a string non-translatable

Everyone, please let me if you have any bugs you think we should add to the list. Thanks!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/2008 08:42 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Today's call topics

Hi Kit,

For today's call, I'd like to discuss any specific accomplishments
and/or goals we'd like to achieve before the big Ganymede release.

With a new major release of Eclipse, many will be looking for language
packs for 3.4, so we'll be getting a lot of new eyeballs on our
project.  I'm thinking that focusing on polish (the act of polishing,
not the language :)), and fixing bugs that may prevent the language
packs from working, should be a priority for us.

Any other topics for our call today?

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure