[babel-dev] Modifying English strings (jars) for testing

Hi All,

I have created a sort of a pseudo translated English build of a RCP product I am working on. I prepended the jar name to the English string. The concept is to allow us to identify which strings are actually important to us (for this RCP) and work to fill in any translation gaps then.

I just used command line zip to rebuild the jars after the pseudo translation. However I see that since 3.3.1 Eclipse expects these jars to be signed. When I try to run using my jars I get a SHA1 digest error and Eclipse fails to start.

Is there any way to suppress this behaviour in Eclipse (3.3.1)? Or could I modify the Manifest.mf to indicate the jars are unsigned?

Regards,

Daniel.
--
Daniel McGowan